Back again, New stuff & a chance to get RAKed

fredag 18 juli 2008

... I've been away from the Digi Scrapping world for a little more then a month. And from this blog for about... hmmm... maybe 4 months or so...

So now I'm ready to start designing again and hopefully scrap a little to.
My scrapping mojo has been gone for a long time now. But I just brought a new kit that I hope will help me.

So what have I been doing?

I've celebrated my brothers graduation and my 25th birtday!
So now I'm older and hopefully wiser.
Well, well thats the story


Now to the fun stuff

I have a new paperpack comming to the store on tuesday.

It's called Panit me beautiful. It's rich, Plump bright colors.

You have a chance to get RAKed with this beautiful paperpack. All you have to do is to go to my store and pick out the thing you like the most and post a comment here. Telling me what it is.


Then I will choose (random) 4 people how will get a RAK.



Link to my store



Here is some LO's I've made with it

3 kommentarer:

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... sa...

:) therese! i am so happy to see you blogging again and designing! :) I love your nostalgic paper pack! gorgeous :) welcome back to the scrap world!!! :D

Anonym sa...

Love all your stuff, if I have to pick one thing, it has to be the girl labels (eng-no), can be used over and over, and I just love that they are in norwegian also :D

Anonym sa...

Love every thing but I really like
tropical time kit, great for summer time photos

 
Digitess design - by Templates para novo blogger